Vital Records

vital records

Get Vital Records

Vital Records

Access to vital records is not available under the Right-To-Know law. Vital records are considered closed records and as such are only accessible to immediate family members.

Marriage License

Both parties wishing to be married must appear in person at the Town Clerk's office in order to apply for a Marriage Certificate. the Town Clerk's office is open the following hours for Marriage Licenses: Monday - Wednesday 8 am to 3 pm and Thursday 11 am to 6 pm. You will need a copy of your Birth Certificate and state issued identification. If either party has been divorced, they must bring a certified copy of their divorce decree. If either party is widowed, they must bring a copy of the former spouse's Death Certificate.

A fee of $50 will be charged. Once you receive your application it must be filled out by the person performing your wedding ceremony. A Marriage License is good for 90 days from the time it is issued and is only valid in the state of New Hampshire.