If I disagree with my assessment after a hearing, what are my options?

After the final tax bill for the year is received, any property owner who believes the assessment on their property is in excess of its fair market value may file an Abatement request with the Board of Selectmen. The Board will review the case and make a determination as to the disposition of the appeal. Should the property owner still feel the assessment is incorrect, they may appeal to the New Hampshire Board of Tax and Land Appeals or the Superior Court.