The Danville Planning Board will hold a public hearing on January 11, 2018 at 7:40 pm in the Town Hall, 210 Main Street, Danville, NH to discuss the following proposed amendments to the Danville Zoning Ordinance:
- amend Article III.E to change the description of lot 2-74;
- modify Article IV.B.3.g to clarify the intent of the hazardous materials restriction in the Danville Village District;
- amend Article VII.D.4 and VII.D.8 and to add VII.D.9 to update the signage allowed in the Danville Village District and the Highway Commercial and Light Industrial zone;
- amend Article IV.C.2.f to clarify the ability to have a parking lot in the buffer zone between commercial properties;
- amend Article IV.C.2.d to clarify the restrictions of residential uses in the Highway, Commercial, Light Industrial zone;
- amend Article IV.C.1 to clarify permitted uses in the Highway, Commercial, Light Industrial zone
The full text of each proposed amendment and addition is available at the Town Hall. The public is invited to attend.